Trudie's Taste in Books
I read mostly fantasy, but I’m happy to blur the genre lines. I’ll read anything that seems weird or wonderful, including fantasy romance or urban fantasy, but I’m not interested in straight up romance, contemporary, crime, or thrillers. I need the fantastical!
Give me imaginative world building and tortured characters! I wouldn’t say no to a touch of smut.
- A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
- Legacy of the Brightwash by Krystle Matar
- Ninth House by Leigh Bardugo
- Of Honey and Wildfires by Sarah Chorn
- RADIO by J. Rushing
- Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
- The Poppy War by R.F. Kuang
- The Tethered Mage by Melissa Caruso