- Author: Melanie Karsak
- Series: Steampunk Red Riding Hood
- Genre: Steampunk/Gaslamp Fantasy
- Age Range: Adult
- Book Type: Ebook / Paperback
- Published: May 8, 2018
- Book 1: Wolves and Daggers
- Book 2: Airships and Alphas
- Book 1: Peppermint and Pentacles
- Book 4: Bitches and Brawlers
- Book 5: Howls and Hallows
- Book 6: Lycans and Legends
From Book 1:
Who’s afraid of the big, bad wolf?
When London’s brightest tinkers and alchemists come up missing, Red Cape Society Agent Clemeny Louvel is on the case. As an agent for London’s preternatural enforcers, Clemeny has seen it all. Even though they call her Little Red due to her diminutive size, Clemeny is feared by the werewolf packs. But this case is different. When Clemeny discovers goblins, werewolves, and vampires working together, she realizes a darker danger is looming.
To help Clemeny get the problem in hand, Queen Victoria assigns her a temporary partner–a werewolf with a knightly history and a tendency to be far too flirtatious for either of their good. Can she trust him to help her chase down the monsters they’re hunting?